Yoga Teacher Training
Fall Teacher Training is FULL :)
Please sign up below for our next Teacher Training that will begin January 15th, 2014!
Space is very limited. Contact Erik below for more info or to reserve your spot.
Change your life and become a Certified Yoga Teacher or simply deepen your own practice with our 8 week, 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training Certification!
" Teacher training was one of the most powerful experiences I've encountered in my life. From the workshops to the teaching in round robin, I have never felt so open to, and aware of my senses, my relationships, and how I connect with my environment. It was deeply moving." ~ Gina R.
Learn how to teach a complete beginner or intermediate Yoga class!
In this program you will also learn:
- Proper alignment and how to best avoid injuries.
- How to teach from your heart and how to encourage and inspire people.
- How to give safe and helpful hands-on adjustments while connecting with all the students.
- How to construct a natural, flowing, dynamic and empowering class and unite breath with movement.
- How to guide a yoga class providing a healthy workout for the mind, body and spirit.
- How to sense students energies, both physically and emotionally, as well as the feeling of a the class as a whole.
- Basic physiology, kinesiology and anatomy
- Powerful Heart-opening exercises
- Dive into the deepest elements of Yoga and the human experience with highly respected and experienced guest instructors!
Guest instructor workshops include:
Partner Yoga Workshop: Lara Borego Certified Partner Yoga Instructor
Chakra Workshop: Valerie D'Ambrosia - Inner Alignment Coach/Yoga Instructor
Aiki (Harmonizing with Life Energy) Workshop: Paula Lydon - 25 years studying principles of Aiki.
Anatomy & Phisiology Workshop with David Abookire from Boulder Therapeutics, Inc. ~ Two locations since 1999!
Laboratories of Anatomical Enlightenment - Cadaver Lab Tour With Dr. Todd Garcia
Yoga Adjustments with : Elise Edison - Yoga Alliance Certified E-RYT 200
" I have found my voice and rediscovered my heart. I am so excited to begin my journey as a yoga teacher, so that I can help others discover their own songs. And find their own unique ways of being their authentic selves in the world. This is the true gift of yoga, the true gift of us as loving human beings to ourselves and to each other." ~ Kelly F.
You already have these gifts inside of you, we can help bring them up so you can feel the joy and share it with others.
Join us for this powerful transformative journey into your power, purpose and freedom!
Teacher Training Schedule:
Wednesdays 5:30pm to 9:30pm & Sundays 9:30am-5pm
Investment - $1800
Only a $300 deposit (then $300 per month) secures your spot!
Special Offer: Pay up front - ONLY $1,500!
Click HERE to sign up!
Certifed Program RYS # 116985
Space is very limited - reserve your place today!
For more info or any questions email Erik or call (970) 231-1784.