Yoga Teacher Training
Winter Yoga Teacher Training will begin January 13th, 2016 - March 13th, 2016!
Join Jennie and Erik for this amazing journey deeper into Yoga!
*Now includes THREE FREE months of Unlimited Yoga!
Change your life and become a Certified Yoga Teacher or simply deepen your own practice with our 8 week, 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training Certification!
" Teacher training was one of the most powerful experiences I've encountered in my life. From the workshops to the teaching in round robin, I have never felt so open to, and aware of my senses, my relationships, and how I connect with my environment. It was deeply moving." ~ Gina R.
Learn how to teach a complete beginner or intermediate Yoga class!
In this program you will also learn:
- Proper alignment and how to best avoid injuries.
- How to teach from your heart and how to encourage and inspire people.
- How to give safe and helpful hands-on adjustments while connecting with all the students.
- How to construct a natural, flowing, dynamic and empowering class and unite breath with movement.
- How to guide a yoga class providing a healthy workout for the mind, body and spirit.
- How to sense students energies, both physically and emotionally, as well as the feeling of a the class as a whole.
- Basic physiology, kinesiology and anatomy
- Powerful Heart-opening exercises
- Dive into the deepest elements of Yoga and the human experience with highly respected and experienced guest instructors!
Guest instructors & powerful workshops include:
Partner Yoga Workshop: Lara Borego Certified Partner Yoga Instructor
Chakra Workshop: Valerie D'Ambrosia - Inner Alignment Coach/Yoga Instructor
Anatomy & Phisiology Workshop with David Abookire from Boulder Therapeutics, Inc. ~ Two locations since 1999!
Yama's and Niyama's Workshop - The Yoga Sutra's and how to practice living by the universal Yoga principles.
Laboratories of Anatomical Enlightenment - Cadaver Lab Tour With Dr. Todd Garcia
and much more!
" I have found my voice and rediscovered my heart. I am so excited to begin my journey as a yoga teacher, so that I can help others discover their own songs. And find their own unique ways of being their authentic selves in the world. This is the true gift of yoga, the true gift of us as loving human beings to ourselves and to each other." ~ Kelly F.
You already have these gifts inside of you, we can help bring them up so you can feel the joy and share it with others.
Join us for this powerful transformative journey into your power, purpose and freedom!
Teacher Training Schedule:
Wednesdays 5:30pm - 9:30pm, Saturdays 1:30pm-5:30pm & Sundays 12:15pm-5pm
Special Offer: Pay up front - ONLY $2,000!
Payment plan available! ($2,300) Just a $400 deposit then $300 per month secures your spot too!
We want you in this amazing program!
Certifed Program RYS # 116985
Space is very limited - reserve your place today!
Click HERE to sign up!
We sincerely hope you join us.