Monthly Yoga 101 Beginner Series!
Welcome to Yoga!
* Cannot apply groupon promotion. Groupon is for regular classes only.
*This course is optional. Anyone may attend any class at any time.
Begins first Thursday of each month from 7pm-8:15pm for 4 weeks! Next series begins April 4th, 2013!
4 classes (75 minutes), tying together anatomy & yoga philosophy.
Students will learn correct alignment for classic yoga postures &
breathing techniques. Students may experience increases in strength,
flexibility, and overall well-being. No yoga experience necessary.
Upon completion of this series, students will confidently be able to attend any F1
or F2 class at Full Circle Yoga.
- Setting a foundation: bones & intro to yoga philosophy & history
(focus on tadasana template)
- Understanding what moves us: muscles & karma (focus on standing postures)
- Finding balance: the fascia & the gunas (focus on balancing postures)
- Facing our fears: circulatory systems & the kleshas (focus on hip
openers & backbends)
- Exploring the subtle body: nervous system, koshas & nadis (focus on
forward bends & twists)
4 week series price: $90 Buy now! Includes new Yoga mat.
Sign up online, in person or email Erik for more info.
Welcome home :)